This kayak is compact, manoeuvrable and brilliantly stable even when loaded with tackle and the day’s catch. Stand up to cast – the hull has been designed for lateral stability and has a flattened foot well area.
The Profish GT has comfortable seating with a practical cockpit lay-out, plus the time saving ability to ‘Load and Go’ with Viking’s removable Tackle Pod.
This kayak has become increasingly popular in big-boat expeditions. It is easy to step down onto from a high deck and removal pods make transferring gear between vessels a breeze.
Whether you are navigating narrow waterways or tackling the surf to fish behind the breakers, you will not be disappointed in the Profish GT.
- Viking’s unique removable Reload Tackle Pod
- Tackle Pod transducer scupper
- Large rear well with storage options
- Front mounted oval hatch. Will take the C-TUG kayak trolley.
- 4 x flush mount rod holders
- 1 x Paddle park
- 1x 6″ storage hatch with removable bucket
- Propelz Deluxe Fisherman seat
- Propelz Fibreglass Speed paddle
- Adjustable foot rests
- Solid built in side handles
- Length 3.6 m
- Width 82 cm
- Weight 27 kg
- Carrying capacity 175 kg
- Rudder Kit
- Chill Pod
- Kid Pod
- Flat Deck Pod
- Fishfinder attachment kit
- Anchor running rig
- Storm (White/Black)
- Lava (Red/Black)
- Aurora (Blue/Black)
- Kiwi (Green/Black)
Custom colours are also available. Ask us for details.